We want to make your experience as easy as possible! Here are some frequently asked questions and answers to help with your shopping experience!
How often do you add new dresses?
- We try to add new products every day! Keep checking back to see the new things we've added!
Do you have more dresses?
- Yes! We add more dresses online each day and we also have two store locations to visit! There is one location in Woodbury and one in Bloomington. Each location has over 2,000 wedding dresses and 5,000 formals to shop!
Have these dresses been altered?
- Unfortunately, we cannot know if a dress has been altered or not unless it is brand new. If we suspect that a dress is not the size listed on the tag, we will list a suggested size instead.
What size should I shop for?
- For both formal wear and wedding dresses, we recommend going up 1-2 sizes from your pant size. This is due to designer sizing and any possible alterations that may have occurred.
Can my dress be altered?
- For any alterations questions, we recommend discussing ideas with a professional. For a professional that we recommend, click here!
What does consignment mean?
- Consignment can mean a variety of things. All of our products can range from worn or preowned items to overstock or never owned. Consignment items are discounted below normal retail prices to provide budget-friendly options for you and your event.
What are some common styles of formal wear that you have?
- We have dresses for every occasion! Some common dress styles are:
- Homecoming/school formals
- Black Tie
- Cocktail Party
- Flower Girl
- Mother of the Bride/Groom
- Baby/Bridal Shower
- Cruise Wear
Some items have a "condition" listed. What does that mean?
- We do our best to inspect our items and have included an item condition with select items to help you make the most informed decision when shopping with us. Here is a list of our conditions and their descriptions:
- New With Tags: An item that has never been owned and still has original tags attached. This item may have been tried on and may have very minor cosmetic imperfections, but has not been worn for an extended period of time.
- New Without Tags: An item that has never been owned and does not have original tags attached. This item may have been tried on and may have very minor cosmetic imperfections, but has not been worn for an extended period of time.
- Never Worn: An item that has not been worn and has no cosmetic imperfections.
- Excellent - Gently Used: An item that may have been owned or tried on and is in excellent condition. There may be very minor cosmetic imperfections including: natural color variation, loose threads or beads, or marks or spots.
- Very Good - Gently Used: An item that may have been owned or tried on and is in very good condition. There may be minor cosmetic imperfections from having been tried on, including: natural color variation, loose threads or beads, marks or spots, loose or missing buttons, or very small holes or tears.
- Good - Gently Used: An item that may have been owned or tried on and is in good condition. There may be significant cosmetic imperfections from having been tried on, including: natural color variation, loose threads or beads, marks or spots, loose or missing buttons, or very small holes or tears.
How are the dresses priced?
- We base our prices off of the retail value and the condition of the product. Most of our dresses are 45-60% off the retail price!
How does your shipping processes work?
- All of our online products can be shipped anywhere within the continuous United States. All orders will be processed the next business day and you will receive confirmation and tracking information through email or via text when your order has shipped. There is free delivery shipping on all orders. Depending on location, delivery time may vary slightly.
Can I pick up my purchase in store?
- You can pick up your order at the Woodbury location. Select the option for pickup in store in the checkout menu.
What is the return and refund policy?
All items can be returned for a full refund. Any item returned must have original tags still on, be in the original packaging, and be postmarked within 3 business days of delivery. Please include your order invoice. It's that easy!
Please note that all return shipping costs will not be refunded and exchanges cannot be made.
Once your return is received, your refund will be processed and a refund will be issued to the original payment method within 10 business days. You will also receive an email confirmation notifying you that we have received your returned item.
Ship items to:
Bride To Be Consignment
9242 Hudson Blvd North #100
Lake Elmo, Minnesota US 55431
Items can be returned in-store at our Woodbury location.
For orders picked up in store, items must be brought to the Woodbury location within 3 business days of pickup date.
For orders received through mail, items must be brought to the Woodbury location within 3 business days from delivery date.
All items must be in the original condition, have original tags attached and be in original packaging (if applicable). Please bring your order invoice when returning items in-store. Associates cannot administer a refund at the time of return to original payment method. A return will be processed and distributed within 10 business days of return.
Late or Missing Refunds (if applicable)
If you have not received a refund yet, verify that it is not in your bank account or posted to your credit card. Next, contact your bank or credit provider. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you have done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at Shopping@BrideToBeConsignment.com.
**Return and refund policy is for online purchases only.**
Have a question not answered here? Please contact us at: Shopping@BrideToBeConsignment.com